Due to expansion, we are seeking an experienced Door Maintenance Technician to join our rapidly growing manufacturing company in the Lower Blue Mountains.
We are a leading supplier who design & manufacture Barrier & Door Systems for Energy & Hygiene control Australia wide. We are seeking a dynamic & experienced technician to strengthen our electrical & maintenance team.
The role of Door Maintenance Technician will mainly involve Preventative Maintenance, Breakdown repairs, and some Installation Work. Experience within this industry is essential and we offer training and support if you have other transferable skills.
Work is mainly in the Sydney area; however, you MUST have the flexibility to be able to undertake country work when needed. We offer a 24/7 service to our customers and you must be available to work after-hours occasionally.
A fully maintained and stocked vehicle, mobile phone, iPad and uniforms are supplied to assist you in undertaking your new role.
Reporting to the Electrical Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Completing scheduled preventative maintenance
- Attending service calls, completing planned and unplanned repairs
- Assist with installation activities when necessary
- Carry out all activities in accordance with Carona’s policies and procedures including sound understanding of quality and safety standards
- Work to actively maintain customer relationships
- Managing assigned parts and consumable stock effectively
- Maintain personal and corporate appearance
The successful person will possess the following characteristics:
- Commitment to working safely with a strong customer focus
- Qualified Electrician is highly desirable
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in troubleshooting
- Hold a current NSW Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Highly motivated with the ability to be flexible
GO THE EXTRA MILE AND SUBMIT A VIDEO:
As part of our screening process, we invite you to submit a video answering the following questions:
- What is your biggest claim to fame in a previous role?
- If you had a chance to do any job in the world, what would it be?
- Give an example of a time you felt frustrated in a role.
- If you could improve in an area, what would it be?
You can either upload your video along with your CV or send it directly to:- firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header - Customer Service Consultant & your full name.
Your video should be no longer than 3 minutes, mp4 file type only accepted.