We are a leading supplier who design & manufacture Barrier & Door Systems for Energy & Hygiene control Australia wide. We are seeking a dynamic & enthusiastic person to strengthen our manufacturing team.
We offer our employees a great working environment, ongoing training, endless benefits including lunch daily and we support career progression.
Reporting to the Warehouse/Production Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaise with Warehouse/Production Manager
- Manufacturing of doors
- General warehousing duties
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace
- Pick, pack and dispatch of orders
- Receiving and checking incoming goods
- Excellent hand eye co-ordination and motor skills
- Completion of manufacturing documentation in line with policies and procedures
- Maintaining personal protective clothing/equipment provided for safety
The successful person will possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to follow instructions and policies
- Sound computer skills
- The ability to work autonomously to deadlines
- Maintaining great attention to detail, in particular whilst undertaking duties of a repetitive nature
- Current Drivers Licence
- Prior practical experience within a warehouse/ manufacturing environment
- Ability to use standard toolbox items with minimal guidance
- Forklift licence highly desirable
GO THE EXTRA MILE AND SUBMIT A VIDEO:
As part of our screening process, we invite you to submit a video answering the following questions:
- What is your biggest claim to fame in a previous role?
- If you had a chance to do any job in the world, what would it be?
- Give an example of a time you felt frustrated in a role.
- If you could improve in an area, what would it be?
You can either upload your video along with your CV or send it directly to:- email@example.com with subject header - Customer Service Consultant & your full name.
Your video should be no longer than 3 minutes, mp4 file type only accepted.